She is not Sunny Leone. She is a Godwoman. Param Shradhey Shri Radhe Maa stirs fresh controversy, poses as a Model in Mini Skirt.
This world is full of Cheaters and Cheated” Why because we do not read Shashtras ie:- Gita and unaware of truth. Hindus need to understand that all the god men and women like Radhe Maa are crooks. You don’t need to defend them to defend Hinduism
New incarnation of the goddess Radhe Maa!
Radhe Maa is known for promoting spirituality in her own unique ways. For instance, in her events she doesn’t keep her feet on the ground. Instead, she prefers being carried around the hal by her bhakts! Suprisingly however many celebrities including the Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari, FTTI Chairman Gajendra Chauhan, Film Director Subhash Ghai are ardent followers of this self-proclaimed Godwoman. It’s surprising how low we have fallen, where anyone can proclaim him/herself as a messenger of god an amass a following of millions.
- Radhe Maa was born in the village of Dorangla in the Gurudaspur district of Punjab. Her father, who now leads a retired life, was an officer in the Punjab government.
- Radhe Maa studied till Class X. As a child, she used to spend hours in a Kali temple close to her house.
- Radhe Maa got married at the age of 18. Her husband, Mohan Singh, hailed from Mukerian village in district Hoshiarpur.
- Radhe Maa, a mother of two sons, was left alone by her husband, who went abroad to explore business opportunities.
- In a bid to fill “a strange emptiness after her husband” left, Radhe Maa took to tailoring, says her website.
- Radhe Maa was often seen lost in thought and so her father took her to Mahant Ramdin Das 1008, the caretaker of the Paramhans Bagh Dera, who was 130 years of age at the time. The Mahant, at that time, remarked Radhe Maa appeared to be a radiant spiritually gifted soul.
- From that day onwards, Radhe Maa began to visit the dera every day and offer worship to the deities there. Her devotion to Lord Shiva was so intense that she experienced the first stirrings of vairagya, the website adds.
- It was at the age of 23 that Radhe Maa dedicated herself completely to God.
- At a time when she was on a pilgrimage to Haridwar, Radhe Maa saw Lord Shivs in her dream, who granted her a boon. “Any devotee who with a pure body and mind attended nine chowkis of Maa Durga and followed it with a darshan of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Guru Maa would have all his wishes granted by Lord Shiva,” claimed the website.
- Radhe Maa has been staying at the Gupta residence in Mumbai for 10 years. Their abode is now called Radhe Maa Bhavan by her devotees. This is the place where she stays seven to eight months a year.
- When Radhe Maa spends time in her sadhana, she does not leave her room. This space is held sacred by devotees of Guru Maa and is referred to as her `gufa`.
- She has been boycotted by ‘Juna Akhara’ and being restrained from taking royal bath.
- An FIR has been lodged against Radhe Maa in suburban Mumbai. Source: Zee News
Radhe Maa should not participate in Nashik Kumbh Mela: Shankaracharya!
Radhe Maa lets her followers kiss her, claims advocate Falguni Brahmbhatt. Along with that, she allows people to hug her and she hugs them back as well. Falguni is going to file a case against her for her obscene activities. Source: ABP NewsTweet