Kundan Srivastava is an Indian Human Rights Activist, Engineer, Altruist, Columnist, Founder of The Voice Raiser, Author of Title is Untitled – Social issues Book. He earned B.Tech in Information Technology and graduated at DIT Dehradun. Veer Putra Samman’ 2017 by K. G. Balakrishnan former Chief Justice of India & Chairperson (Human Rights Commission), Global Diamond Award’ 2016, iVolunteer Hero Award’ 2014, Universal Humanity Award’ 2013, Pithadhhish Award’ 2012.
Kundan Srivastava was born to Late. Ratneshwar Prasad Verma and Ragini Verma in Raxaul. He earned B.Tech in Information Technology at Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun. He became a passionate human rights activist after he faced three misfortunes in his life; kidnapped in 2004, brother died in 2005, father died in 2012. He is the Founder& CEO of Be In Humanity Foundation, NGO working for Humanity cause. His devotion to social work is worship to God about his commitment to the society. Indeed, it is hard to find a Technical graduate and many misfortune survivors till his a small age in the social sector. The technocrat turned social activist provides the leadership to the organization. Having the belief in his confidence many of people, worker and volunteer work under his guidance.
He is the CEO & Founder of Be In Humanity Foundation, and The Voice Raiser. He started working in 2004 while studying in class 8th. He was kidnapped from Raxaul, a small town of Bihar and faced many misfortunes in life. Kundan Srivastava, a human rights activist who has been instrumental in highlighting the plight of and fighting for Indians in the country and around the world.
Kundan Srivastava has been awarded iVolunteer Volunteer Hero Awards‘ 2014.
Srivastava currently runs the Be In Humanity Foundation (BIH), a Non-governmental organization. The NGO has been working for Humanity and Needy People for the last four years. Be In Humanity Foundation is one of grass root level and first youngsters NGO among several Indian NGOs is a self-sustaining organization. “We take no donations and put in a portion of our personal earnings into the running and functioning of this organization. NGO presently reached twelve states in India.
Kundan Srivastava is the Founder and CEO of The Voice Raiser, “India’s leading platform to raise a voice for people to fight against victimization, injustice, immorality and impropriety”.
Kundan Srivastava recognised among the youngest notable Human Rights activist in India.
Awarded Global Diamond Award’ 2016 on December 18, 2016.
Awarded iVolunteer Award’ 2014 in Mumbai on September 01, 2015.
Awarded Universal Humanity Award 2013, An International Prestigious Award for Excellence in Humanitarian Services honored by Malose William Mogale – South African High Commissioner in presence of Kapil Sibal Minister of Communications and Information Technology and Law and Justice.
Awarded Pithhadhish Award 2012, as a young social activist from Bihar working towards humanity cause.
DIT Alumni Kundan Srivastava of 2007-2011 batches, B Tech in Information Technology is now among the Top Achievers announced by the College Management of Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun.
Kundan raised his voice by posting a painful photo of a great mathematician God of mathematics – A man Vashishtha Narayan Singh who challenged Einstein theory of relativity on 17th December which went viral and the post reached out to 8,552,514 Lakhs people, got 49.8K+ Shares, 70K+ Likes and 4.3K+ Comments.
Kundan raised his voice for Tej Bahadur Yadav, is a B.S.F personnel of 29th Battalion, who alleged that the Government will probably provided us good foods but their officers are earning money by selling their official foods on January 09, 2017 which went viral and the post reached out to 9,322,553 Lakhs people, got 362K+ Shares, 44K+ Likes and 7.8K+ Comments. Verite News
Kundan was protesting against the bureaucracy and mafia that was taking over the education system, He was kidnapped in 2004 at the age of 14 years. He was away hidden and scared with those thugs for seven days. but he managed to escape from their clutches after seven days, and even endured a gunshot on his leg while escaping. Via YourStory.com YourStory Hindi
Kundan Srivastava posted on Facebook that women should avoid “showing off”. The post included photos of two women whose bras were showing. Feminists took offence that the photos showed exactly what he was opposed to, and were exploitative of the women photographed as they appeared to be taken without the women’s permission. Via Veritenews, iChowk, The Viral Vent, Feminisminindia, iDiva, Catchnews, Youth Ki Awaaz, The News Minute, ScoopWhoop, Vagabomb, Buzz Talkies
Kundan Srivastava replied, – In truth, there is much power and I believe in it. The first time I was so criticized for my work and want to tell all those people and online media that picture was not taken by me, rather it was shared on Facebook since few months. Some online media and their representatives must realize that you can not write a one-sided story without knowing the true facts. Via Facebook
‘Get out of here’: Indian-origin woman racially abused in New York train
Desai then contacted Kundan Srivastava, a Human Rights activist and founder of The Voice Raiser, who said the US government should “punish” the man for “harassing and abusing women and also insulting our nation.” Hindustan Times.
70-yr-old Delhi woman brutally beaten by son, helped by neighbours; video goes viral. Reported, The Indian Express, India Today, Press Trust of India, Business Standard, The Huffington Post, DNA, METRO, Deccan Chronicle, The Times of India
Pune bank cashier Premlata Shinde is not world slowest; she has survived a paralysis stroke, 2 heart attacks. Human Rights activist Kundan Srivastava revealed the truth. He Replied, Reported By: The Indian Express, India Today, The Times of India, The Economic Times, Deccan Chronicle, Newscrunch, The News Minute, Indiatimes, ScoopWhoop, The Financial Express, mid-day, DNA
Man ties wife, lover, thrashes them for extra marital affair; sparks debate on ‘equality in violence’. Dailymail UK
Indian Human Rights Activist Kundan Srivastava is fighting for Abdul Sattar Makandar’s release, and he has been released from prison by the Saudi Arabia Government. The Independent, BBC, The Huffington Post.
After the voice raised by Delhi-based activist, MEA Sushma Swaraj has taken up the matter. Ministry of External Affairs looking into case of jailed Indian driver. The Hindu, Hindustan Times, ScoopWhoop, The News Minute, Indiatimes.
Delhi man rapes office colleague for 2 months after blackmailing her with fake marriage certificate – The NGO in question is Be in Humanity led by Kundan Srivastava, who took up the victim’s case and got the FIR registered. The NGO has provided a lawyer to the victim to fight the case. Via IndiaTV
- Cheated, exploited and trapped: Untold stories of Indian migrant workers in Saudi Arabia. The News Minute
- South Asia ‘shares blame’ for Gulf migrant abuses. Nikkei Asian Review
- Bihar man manages to escape from Saudi Arabia nightmare. India Today
- Shocking! Elderly woman beaten up mercilessly by daughter in Delhi. India.com
- India’s Gulf stream of cash ebbs as oil crash, wars hit jobs market. Hindustan Times
- Can Saudi overcome the problem of salary delays? Construction Week Online
- Slaves in India: Kidnapped, sold, abused. derstandard.at (Austrian national daily newspaper published in Vienna)
- A BSF jawan complained about poor facilities on border. The Voice Raiser, Verite News
- In India disappear each year approximately 100,000 children. Der Tagesspiegel (meaning literally “The Daily Mirror”) is a classical liberal German daily newspaper.
- A childhood in slavery. RP-online.de
- This Video Of A Man Beating A Woman Is Shocking, But The Comments Are More Dreadful. Topyaps
- Around 1000 Indian Workers Are Living Like Refugees In Saudi Arabia And They Need Help Now. Topyaps
- Sushma Swaraj Says Not Possible To Rescue Anyone From War Torn Yemen At This Stage. Topyaps
- A Woman Lost Her Life During Child Birth. Social Activist Claims It Was Due To Doctor’s Negligence. Topyaps
- Spine chilling tale of Dolly Berry’s love, cheating and fatality. newsX
- A second chance for the second sex: Foundation for women empowerment. YourStory.com
- जब सवाल आधी आबादी का हो तो सुननी होगी “आत्मा की पुकार” YourStory Hindi
- Crusader for Human Rights. 7tint
- This is How A Social Activist Marvelously Slammed Markandey Katju’s ‘Take Bihar With Kashmir’ Post. Topyaps
- Drunk Policemen in Kalka Mail Train. Navbharat Times
- ‘Get out of here’: Indian-origin woman racially abused in New York train. Patrika
- Kundan Srivastava Biography. Matpal
- Authors Announce the Release of Social Commentary Book ‘Title is Untitled’. APN News
- Kundan Srivastava ‘Title Is Untitled’ was unveiled by Sanjeev Bijli owner PVR Cinemas. DLF5.in, DLF5.in, APN News, Navbharat Times, Dainik Jagran
- LIVE Radio interview on Telgu One Radio (TORI) on Army, BSF, CRPF’s Jawans issues.
- Interview with Launch Story
- Interview with Aapna Bihar
- Interview with E-Books India
- Interview with The Viral Vent
Email: [email protected]Tweet